Location & Amenities
Just off North Highway 5, next to the Church of the Nazarene
The Park Features:
- Two lighted shelters with 20 amps of electric each.
- Pickering Pavilion which is lighted with 20 amps of electric
- Zach’s House, which is a lighted gazebo with 20 amps of electric located off the Indian Creek entrance of the park
- Andy’s Pavilion, which is lighted with 20 amps of electric located between the ball fields
- One mile paved walking trail
- Four baseball/softball fields with spectator seating, concession stand, and restrooms
- Fenced Playground
- Four horseshoe pits
There are entrances at the front and back of the park, but no through traffic is allowed.
W.T. Vernon Park
Below is a list of shelters available for reservation at Atchley Park. To reserve a shelter click "View Subfacility" next to the shelter that you would like to reserve. On the shelter's page on the top left hand corner of the calendar at the bottom you then click "Reserve This Facility."