The Lebanon Police Department is committed to providing excellent law enforcement services to the citizens of the community, and by doing so, the department strengthens its partnership with the people it serves.
To provide this diversified expanded range of services, the department has been divided into four divisions:
- Bureau of Administration
- Bureau of Support and Professional Standards
- Bureau of Investigations and Field Operations
- Support Teams & Units
The mission of the Lebanon Police Department is to:
- Provide the City of Lebanon with professional law enforcement services
- To ensure the safety of the residents and those visiting from near and far
- To deter and identify criminal activity and to apprehend criminals
- To maintain a proactive patrol and investigative force
- To endure strong police and community relations and to install public confidence
in our agency
- To always be vigilant and dedicated to our chosen profession
Enhancing the community's quality of life through commitment to excellence.
- The individual must be respected
- The customer must be given exceptional and professional service
- Excellence and superior performance must be pursued
Join Our Team
- Room for career growth
- Competitive pay
- Support for law enforcement
- Great schools
- Learn more here!
The Lebanon Police Department has a permanently installed secured prescription drug drop-off box in the main lobby of the police department where unwanted medication may be turned in. This service is provided free of charge to citizens and is not intended to be used by businesses or clinics. The Police Department provides this service to offer citizens a permanent location which they can access 24 hours a day, seven days a week to drop off their expired or unwanted prescription drugs (no liquids or needles/syringes will be accepted).